- ISBN 9780500514696
- 23.40 x 22.10 cm
- PLC (no jacket)
- Illustrated in colour and black and white throughout
- First published 2009
- See more books in theStreet Graphics / Street Art Series
‘Brilliantly charts the developments and trends of what has now become a truly global phenomenon’ – Computer Arts
‘I would recommend this book to anyone with an interest in the visual arts’ – The Art Book
GraffitiWorld is the ultimate graffiti book.
With over 2,000 pictures of artworks from more than 180 international artists, no other book is remotely so comprehensive or up to date. Nicholas Ganz combines his own first-hand experiences with quotes from the artists themselves to offer a true insider’s perspective of the key trends and style developments that have made graffiti what it is today: a global phenomenon.
• An updated and revised edition of this classic
• Dazzling design, bursting with artwork from a whole host of writers
• Includes detailed profiles of over 180 artists from around the world
• Offers an insider’s perspective of graffiti through quotes from the artists themselves and the author’s own experiences
Nicholas Ganz, aka keinom, is a German graffiti artist who has travelled worldwide to gather material for this book. Among his other books are Graffiti Woman and Burma: The Alternative Guide. Tristan Manco is a graphic artist in the music and film industries and director of Bristol-based Tijuana Design. He is the author of Street Sketchbook, Stencil Graffiti, Graffiti Brasil and Street Logos, all published by Thames & Hudson.