A Year in the Life of Face Hunter
- ISBN 9780500290873
- 21.00 x 14.80 cm
- Flexibound PLC (with jacket)
- 680 Illustrations, 656 in colour
- First published 2013
‘It’s not about fashion people inspiring fashion people anymore – it’s about real life inspiring real people, all over the world!’
Follow Face Hunter (the alter ego of famed fashion blogger Yvan Rodic) through more than thirty of his favourite cities on a typical year-long travelling session around the world, during which he
• covers 432,044 km
• visits two or three different countries a week
• circles the globe more than ten times
... people-watching, photographing and partying from New York and Paris to Reykjavík, Batumi and beyond.
‘It’s not just the images that make this book a real gem but his personal travel diary that is filled with intimate moments and personal accounts of parties that we bet you wished you were at! For a whole load of style inspiration and even some ideas for your next holidays, this is the book to pick up’– Topshop blog
• Click to see the video Showcasing Rodic’s new approach to street style (‘something more like a cultural explorer’), this engaging travel diary captures his refreshing and intensely individual view of real fashion and real life in the world’s most exciting and creative cities.
Yvan Rodic began his face-hunting career by snapping pictures of people who caught his eye at Parisian parties. In 2006 he began posting the results on his blog and Face Hunter was born. Commissioned by companies such as Giorgio Armani, American Apparel and Absolut Vodka, his street fashion work has been featured in Tokion (Japan), GQ (France), Cover (Denmark), the New York Times, Vogue (Italy) and The Observer (UK). Follow his online travel diary. He is the author of Face Hunter, also published by Thames & Hudson.