- ISBN 9780500518441
- 22.50 x 17.00 cm
- Quarter bound/PLC (no jacket)
- Illustrated in colour and black and white throughout
- First published 2016
- See more books in theA Craft Studio Book Series
Introducing Craft Studio, an up-to-the-minute craft series in tune with current trends
Each book features:
• 20 DIY projects, from the introductory to the more advanced.
• Practical tips and hints for making original designs without breaking the bank – or one’s spirit.
• Easy-to-follow instructions and sleek colour photography.
‘Plenty to inspire both novice and experienced crafters alike … these stylish books will appeal to all ages’ – 'Sewing World
'The 20 brooches in this smart, stylish book are made from easy-to-source supplies with varying levels of difficulty and covetable end results'– Sunday Express
‘Clearly laid-out with wonderful projects’– Craft Focus
‘An abundance of gorgeous quirkiness in the form of tiny wearable art’ – Craft Stamper
Featuring twenty DIY projects with clearly laid-out, step-by-step instructions, this book shows readers how to create their very own bespoke brooches, from classically chic to offbeat.
It demonstrates how to make brooches with everyday materials lying around in the bottom of a drawer – a scrap of fabric, a few coloured crayons, those pieces of paper that most people have carefully tucked away... Create a brooch is made, pin it on and enjoy the striking effect!