- ISBN 9780500518908
- 22.50 x 17.00 cm
- Quarter bound/PLC (no jacket)
- Illustrated in colour and black and white throughout
- First published 2016
- See more books in theA Craft Studio Book Series
Introducing Craft Studio, an up-to-the-minute craft series in tune with current trends
‘This little book of creativity is part of the lovely 'Craft Studio' series … The techniques are also a great way to use up odd balls of yarn, have fun with colour and make something with little ones’ – Make It Today
Each book features:
• 20 DIY projects, from the introductory to the more advanced.
• Practical tips and hints for making original designs without breaking the bank – or one’s spirit.
• Easy-to-follow instructions and sleek colour photography.
Pompoms and tassels are a great way to add a witty and personal touch to any interior.
These 20 projects introduce a host of creative ways to customize objects for your home, ranging from cushions and fridge magnets to wall hangings and rugs.
The book explains the basic techniques you need to make tassels and pompoms from a surprising range of materials, including wool, paper, felt, upcycled fabric and leather. Each project is graded according to its difficulty, but even absolute beginners will find plenty of accessible and stylish ideas to try out.