Draw What You See
- ISBN 9780500292488
- 21.00 x 16.00 cm
- Illustrated in colour throughout
- First published 2016
An ingenious take on the Rorschach Inkblot Test – a book packed full of blots that readers can transform into whatever they like
'Now that's how you create art! … For anyone (at any age too!) who likes to draw, especially those like me who needs a bit of inspiration, Hirameki is perfect'– This is Life Blog
What is Hirameki?
In Japanese, it means a flash of inspiration, which is just what artists Peng & Hu had when they saw a cow with a splotch that looked just like a famous filmstar – and realized that even the splodgiest blot could be easily turned into something amazing. Since then, their passion for collecting blots and dots has taken over their lives.
• Highly creative and a little bit anarchic, this is the perfect outlet for all those who are bored by drawing inside the lines
• It's for everybody: even the most inexperienced doodlers can produce hundreds of sensational scribbles.
• Readers hone their Hirameki skills in seven sections, allowing them to progress from single drawings to complete blot-to-blot scenes
• Artists Peng & Hu guide the reader with prompts and hints
Hirameki is the creative phenomenon of 2016!