- ISBN 9789814385817
- 15.00 x 11.50 cm
- PLC (no jacket)
- Illustrated in colour throughout
- First published 2014
- Distributed on behalf of Editions Didier Millet
- See more books in theCity Notebooks Series
London Notebook features drawings and watercolours by artist Graham Byfield, who turns his keen eye and delicate brush to recording the enchanting architecture and landscapes of this iconic city. The perfect gift for stationery lovers and art enthusiasts alike.
• beautifully presented hardback notebook with watercolour illustrations and both unlined and lined blank pages
• calendars for 2014 and 2015 and ribbon to use as bookmark
• evocative introductory essay
Artist Graham Byfield spent the early years of his career as a graphic artist and creative director for advertising agencies in various parts of the world. He used these experiences as opportunities to study parochial architecture, savour landscapes and explore local cultures through his paintings. He is now a full-time artist with his own gallery in Spain, and he travels extensively to research his series of Sketchbooks.