- ISBN 9789814385824
- 15.00 x 11.50 cm
- PLC (no jacket)
- Illustrated in colour throughout
- First published 2014
- Distributed on behalf of Editions Didier Millet
- See more books in theCity Notebooks Series
Paris Notebook features over 50 drawings and watercolours by artist Fabrice Moireau, who turns his keen eye and delicate brush to recording the enchanting architecture of this fascinating city. The perfect gift for stationery lovers and art enthusiasts alike.
• beautifully presented hardback notebook with watercolour illustrations and both unlined and lined blank pages
• calendars for 2014, 2015 and 2016 and ribbon to use as bookmark
• evocative introductory essay
Fabrice Moireau is a seasoned traveller who frequently brings back from his journeys sketchbooks that are valuable cultural and ethnographic records in themselves. He is particularly interested in the world’s architectural heritage, and in plants and gardens. In his watercolour paintings Moireau seeks to illustrate his fascination with streets and cityscapes by subtly playing with light and shadows. Moireau is a graduate of the renowned École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Appliqués et des Métiers d’Art in Paris.
Roger Williams is a Londoner, a journalist and an author. He has contributed to a number of other books on the city, which he continues to wander for enjoyment.