- ISBN 9780500210161
- 21.00 x 17.00 cm
- Paperback with flaps
- With over 300 illustrations in colour and 7 maps
- First published 2005
- See more books in theStyleCity™ Series
‘Gorgeous’ – Elle
‘The only guide you should be packing on your Turkish trip’ – Attitude
‘Guaranteed to create an ultra-stylish trip that you’ll never forget’ – A Place in the Sun
Bridging Asia and Europe, Istanbul exudes exoticism and modernity, romance and splendour, complexity and contradiction. StyleCity Istanbul revels in the city’s creative dynamism, from its glorious Turkish baths and coffee houses to artisan shops, from its trendy rooftop bars and traditional restaurants to its lesser-known cultural hotspots and mosques.
• Guides the reader through the total city experience: where to sleep, eat, drink, shop, retreat, explore, or just hang out in stimulating surroundings.
• Specially commissioned photography is accompanied by concise, informed and enjoyable texts, with easy-to-read maps.
• Exquisitely designed and produced, yet ingeniously practical, with lavish use of photography.
• Discerningly selects the trend-setting restaurants, off-beat coffee houses, stylish stores, hip hotels, hot districts and neighbourhoods – all the special places where locals as well as travellers will find a vibrant urban experience.
Streetwise organizes Istanbul into seven neighbourhoods and presents the most stylish and stimulating places to visit within each district.
Style Traveller identifies the most original and most pleasurable places in Istanbul, from one-of-a-kind hotels to exclusive private boutiques.
Click on the series name above to see all the available titles