- ISBN 9780500514085
- 22.00 x 16.80 cm
- PLC (no jacket)
- 120 Illustrations, 93 in colour
- First published 2008
Understanding the links between business, brand and consumer have never been more vital.
Wally Olins sets out the ground rules for branding success in the 21st century, reflecting huge changes in the branding world.
‘Provides insights that books many times its length fail to provide’ – Professional Manager
‘Anyone wanting to create a brand of their own business should spend time with this book’ – Print Business
This is an essential buy for everyone in advertising, marketing and business
• An ultra-simple guide to all one needs to know about brands and branding
• Subdivided into clearly defined sections, with case-study examples and ‘take away’ questions for anyone considering their own branding project.
• Wide spectrum of brands and branding programmes covered: examples include Apple in the US, Mitsubishi in Japan, Repsol in Spain, Daimler in Germany and Lloyd’s in the UK.
• Features over 100 illustrations showing logos, advertisements and other hard-hitting requirements of corporate commerce.
• Essential reading for anyone in advertising, marketing or business, and anyone setting up a company of their own.
Wally Olins was a renowned marketing guru and the world’s leading branding expert. He was chairman of Saffron Brand Consultants and co-founded the brand consultancy Wolff Olins. He died in 2014 aged 83.
See the Wally Olins website