Cyclepedia - the book:
A Tour of Iconic Bicycle Designs
A superbly-photographed celebration of the best bicycles designed over the past 90 years. Gift book, reference, inspiration, fun, Cyclepedia will inspire lust and envy in bike nuts, commuting cyclists and design aesthetes everywhere.
'This book is not to be missed. Buy it, borrow it from a pal who has it, whatever.
You’ll love it' – Spinwell
‘Anyone who respects the lore, history and beauty of bicycles needs a copy of this book’ – Time Out
• A stunning visual record of the world’s most popular – and most culty – bikes
• Specially commissioned studio photography in eye-popping detail
• Selected for exquisite design, innovative mechanisms, engineering precision, performance and iconic status
• Authoritative yet light-hearted texts summarize unique qualities, technical abilities and history
• Detailed Technical information for hard-core enthusiasts and collectors
The Cyclepedia book is also available in other languages in the following countries:
France, Belgium, Switzerland Librairie Eyrolles
DuMont Buchverlag GmbH
USA, Canada and the Phillipines