Weatherland Sampler Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. This prize draw is open to all United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 and over. Parents/guardians must submit the entry for those under the age of 18.
3. To be eligible, entries must be received between 15 July 2016 and midnight 1 August 2016 (‘the Closing Date’). No entry received after this time will be considered.
4. To enter the prize draw, each entrant must, between 15 July 2016 and the Closing Date, post (Instagram) or tweet (Twitter) a photo of their Weatherland sampler using the hashtag #Weatherland.
5. Incomplete, illegible, mis-directed or late entries will not be accepted. Thames & Hudson takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
6. The entry must remain posted in full until at least 48 hours after the Closing Date.
7. Thames & Hudson reserves the right to disqualify any entry that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, discriminatory, defamatory or an infringement of intellectual property or personal rights.
8. Each entry counts as one entry, although entrants may enter the prize draw more than once and across both social media platforms. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
9. Entrants must ensure that the social media account they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on that account for the entire promotional period and for at least 7 days after the Closing Date. This may entail adjusting privacy settings.
10. Entrants must ensure their posts are visible to be entered into the prize draw. This may also entail adjusting privacy settings.
Prize and Fulfilment
11. The prize is a picnic hamper basket with assorted picnic food and tableware (‘the Prize’). Nine runner-up winners will receive a copy of the book, Weatherland (‘the Runner-Up Prize’).
12. The winner of the Prize and the winners of the Runner-Up Prize will be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries, within 12 hours after the Closing Date. Thames & Hudson’s decision is final. Thames & Hudson will not enter into correspondence regarding the choice of winners.
13. The winners will be notified via a direct message on Instagram or Twitter and asked to confirm the postal address to which they would like the Prize and the Runner-Up Prize delivered. Entrants who have not won the Prize or the Runner-Up Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
14. If the winners chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept the Prize or the Runner-Up Prize or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of notification that they have won, Thames & Hudson reserves the right to award the relevant prize to an alternative entrant who shall be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries.
15. The Prize and the Runner-Up Prize cannot be transferred. There is no cash or other alternative for the Prize or the Runner-Up Prize.
16. Thames & Hudson reserves the right to terminate or withdraw this prize draw at any time.
17. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram.
18. Employees and freelancers working for Thames & Hudson and their families are not eligible to enter the draw.
Sign up to our newsletter for regular news of special offers